Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ode to the plain bay mare...

Yogi wrote this especially for Pipper:

When I awake in the morn
With a horsefly on my behind,
My true love, Pipper
Is always on my mind.

Her big brown eyes
Are beautiful cesspools of mud.
They make my heart go
Ker-thud, ker-thud, ker-thud.

She cannot be blamed
For her beauty and grace.
She can always kick my butt
In a quarter mile race.

Her cow sense is amazing
She can read 'em like a book.
If only I could pin my ears like her
And give them 'the look'.

But for now my heart is sad,
She may not know how I feel.
At least something tells me,
She hasn't given me the heel.

Pipper, your breath is like sweet clover,
And on my sleeve is hung
My heart is yours forever,
And so is my .....dung!!
(Sorry darlin' couldn't make nothin' else rhyme)

Yours forever, Yogi

PS If that Odie horse ever gives you the eye, well lets say we don't call him the 'girlie' horse for nothing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment